Are you sick of typing on with the stock remote which takes you minutes to type a movie name?
Here are the 3 ways to type faster
Using the FireTV Android App (For Firestick Users):
- Install FireTV app from your AppStore/Playstore.
- Sign in to your Firestick. Make sure you are connected to the same wifi as your firestick is
- After signing in just tap on the keyobard button in the upper right corner
Using a Bluetooth Keyboard:
- So, firstly turn on the bluetooth on your bluetooth keyboard.
- Then go to bluetooth settings on your TV/Firestick.
- Enter the code displayed on your keyboard
[Bonus Point] Using a remote with in-built Keypad:
This is the most effective and productive way. There are number of remotes out there with excellent keyboards built on them and using them is pretty easy.
They come with a dongle that you need to plug into your TV or Firestick.
For Firestick Users:
- You need to use a USB adapter cable if you don’t have a USB port.
USB Adapter + Power Cable
Get an Air Mouse(Remote+Keyboard) – Our 2 Recommendations
Remote With Touchpad
How to Setup an Air Mouse
Refer to the diagram given below to
Or You can watch this video for all the steps mentioned before